Hygge is about feeling safe, accepted, unique, proud, confident & courageous.
Are you tired to follow fad trends you’ve NO interest in whatsoever?
Hey! Guess what?! You don’t have to.
There’s nothing wrong with you if you don’t jump on every useless trend that popping.
You don’t have to fake having fun or pleasing every people around to be comfortable in your own skin.
In fact, as long as you harm no one, you’re 100% free to follow what’s good for you.
And if I did it, you can do it too…
The Hygge Planner is helping you to implement the Danish philosophy of everyday cosiness ( = Hygge).
Embracing simple pleasures, loving beauty creations from Nature, slowing down and, eventually, living a life where you are unapologetically you.
The Hygge Planner delivers substantive cosiness through calculated planning and thorough observation of your needs so you can:
– enjoy more me time,
– (re)discover how amazing it is to BE you,
– have fun the way you are because you are perfect the way you are NOW.
Are you dreaming of staying at home reading a book with a coffee?
So am I!
Hygge [Hoo-Ga] is a Danish philosophy based on simple & easy principles.
Its goal is to reach your OWN happiness (no matter what YOU mean by being happy).
It IS also a very effective tool to change your mindset:
– crafting a schedule that fits your needs
– making better decisions for you (honouring your dreams)
-feeling confident, courageous, capable to say “NO” without a second guess
– sharing meaningful moments with your loved ones/ creating memories that matter
– disconnecting from social media 24/7 & stop feeling stuck to your laptop
– (re)discovering simple pleasures/ DIY/ reading/ writing/sewing, knitting, stitching…
–loving your quiet/introvert personality (yes, you ARE awesome the way you are)
– feeling safe, accepted, respected, understood for what you stand for
The Hygge Planner is your ally to step up and stand for your cosiness using the Danish lifestyle
One Step at a time…
We’re proud to support you as you’re
- Newbie: you’re discovering Hygge or you’ve read a book about it. Now, you want to test the water and see if it’s a good fit for you –> Check what I’ve got for you HERE
-Intermediate: you know your basics. Now, you’re focusing on your most precious resource: how you use your time for what matters.
– Advanced: how Hygge can become a daily lifestyle that supports the unapologetic version of yourself.
Hi, I’m Ophelie and I’m the Unapologetic Hygge Strategist
For more than 35 years, I felt totally “out of order”, almost useless and incapable of creating something meaningful.
I thought there was something wrong with me. I’ve been bullied and teased as the “teacher’s pet”.
I was doubting myself, crying almost every day.
My mind was scattered and I experienced panic attacks more regularly than I took some fresh air.
The night of Christmas 2016, I discovered The Little Book of Hygge & I knew in a snap I had to share Hygge with YOU in a simple way because, at the end of the book, I was like:
“Ok, but how can I implement it easily?”
The solution was just in front of me: helping YOU to plan hyggelig moments in your daily life.
Now, I’m building my life one day at a time with reliable tools inspired by Hygge. I feel more confident to focus on my needs first. I own my flows & quirks.
I’m proud to be unapologetically myself
Ready for some quirks?
You’ve read so far… You deserve some funny details about who I am.
– I’m an ISTJ (very quiet and analytical … but also very proud of being introvert)
– I’m lefty so I always think my products to be used by both hands
– My first name comes from a Danish play written by Shakespeare (yes, it counts as a sign…)
-I’m close to Nature and there’s nothing more recharging for me than running outside
– I’ve been bullied from 12 to 18 by fellow kids: being shy and bright was like a curse to cure … because I remained silent, I thought I deserved their hatred.
– During my PhD, I had a major nervous breakdown (aka as burnout). This was my wake-up call: I should no longer hide or give up on who I am to please someone.