Tired From Following Fad Trends?
Guess what?! You don’t have to.
There’s nothing wrong with you if you don’t jump on every useless trend that popping (you know… the ones where you’re supposed to become calm, and confident in a snap by drinking a green juice).
You don’t have to love Marie Kondo, shabby chic interior, green juice or meditation first thing in the morning to be you, capable, calm, and to feel understood.
In fact, as long as you harm no one, you’re 100% free to follow what’s good for you. –> Forget toxic positivity & guilt from self-help world.
Your emotions, your feelings, your natural wisdom, your insights are your best assets.
And if I did it, you can do it too
The Hygge Planner delivers substantive cosiness through calculated planning and thorough observation of your needs so you can:
– master your most precious resource–> Time
– embrace simple pleasures & Nature
– practise daily cosiness (Hygge)
– stack up your wins
– slow down and,
– eventually, live a life where you’re unconditionally you.
Wouldn’t it be cool to Encapsulate
Your Unique Journey?
Cough…Cough … You’re NOT alone! This is where The Hygge [Hoo-Ga] Planner comes into play.
Hygge is a Danish way of living but also a very effective tool to:
– crafting a schedule that fits your needs
– making better decisions for you (honouring your dreams)
– facing your fears/ solving your daily problems
-feeling confident, courageous, capable to say “NO” without a second guess
– sharing meaningful moments with your loved ones/ creating memories that matter
– disconnecting from social media 24/7 & stop feeling stuck to your laptop
– (re)discovering simple pleasures/ DIY/ reading/ writing/sewing, knitting, stitching…
– feeling safe, accepted, respected, understood for what you stand for
Stop Rushing! Cosiness Works
Designed to be a cosy haven to craft, plan, and enjoy a lifestyle that cares for you, it’s everything but your typical planner—it’s made with your Wild & Quiet, your rebel/misfit personality in mind.
With a clean & lean design, you’re encouraged to master your time, to rely on your inner compass & practise cosiness so you can navigate your life smoothly, tap into your natural wisdom/intuition, and be unconditionally you.
Made to be your 24/7 personal assistant, it’s ready to cheer you up when you need – to remind you to slow down when you lose sight of your cosiness – to challenge you to face your fears when you need to.
I sincerely hope The Hygge Planner will become your cosy & safe place to craft your lifestyle, own your unique personality and enjoy it.
Hi, Ophelie there.
Founder of The Hygge Planner
Feeling “out of order”, scatterbrained, having a hard time to process emotions and feelings without bursting into tears is a daunting experience.
Staying locked in a room for days… Having your heart pounding like crazy in a crowd… Experiencing dizziness in front of your BFF. All those moments are NOT what you’re supposed to live. PERIOD
When you struggle to keep your head above the water… when you’re constantly tired… when the idea of getting out let you drained, it’s normal to think “there’s something wrong with me”.
Maybe you wrote in your journal something like: “I’m not wired to be happy because I’ve been bullied and teased for so many years” or “I should wipe up all my dreams”.
Chances are you’re doubting your own skills, your abilities. You’re wondering why all those emotions don’t plug & play with your daily lifestyle.
You’re overthinking so badly that you postpone every fun activity you used to enjoy. You feel the burden of your own emotions. Your feelings seem to weigh more than you can tolerate.
Guess what? Having a scattered mind or experiencing panic attacks more regularly than taking some fresh air should NEVER be on your To Do List.
On Christmas Eve 2016, I accidentally discovered The Little Book of Hygge & I was like:
“OMG… There’s a whole country that lives exactly like me. AND there’re freaking happy.”
A lightbulb hit me. My journey from hell had now a purpose: to inspire you to ditch fake promises, keep things simple, and follow your own insights to build your future one day at a time.
Ready for some funny quirks?
You’ve read so far… You deserve
– I’m an INFJ (
– I’m lefty so I always think
– My first name comes from a Danish play written by Shakespeare (yes, it counts as a sign…)
-I’m close to Nature and there’s nothing more recharging for me than running outside
– I love hard rock & metal music. (Sabaton, Nightwish, The Hu…)
– I got three tattoos that represent my inner journey
– I couldn’t spend a day without chocolate or hazelnut spread
– I’m crazy about stationery, ink pen, notebooks
– I flip oracle & tarot cards for 20+ years
– I’m a writer, author, publication contributor & totally addicted to play writing
– During my PhD, I had a major nervous breakdown (
This was my wake-up call: stop pleasing people around, ditch guilt induced by self-help world, screw toxic positivity.