Are you tired to please everyone around you to feel accepted?
Are you exhausted to pretend you fit in to have fun?
The Hygge Planner is helping you to implement the Danish philosophy of happiness (Hygge). Embracing simple pleasure, loving beauty creations from Nature, slowing down and, eventually, living a life where you are unapologetically you.
We deliver substantive cosiness through calculated planning and thorough observation of your needs so you can enjoy more me time, (re)discover how amazing it is to BE you, have fun the way you are because you are perfect the way you are NOW.
Are you dreaming of staying at home enjoying your bonfire reading a book with a coffee?
At first sight, Hygge could be seen as a cosy home decor trend but it IS also a very effective tool to change your mindset:
– crafting a schedule that fits your needs
– making better decisions for you (honouring your dreams)
-feeling confident, courageous, capable to say “NO” without a second guess
– sharing meaningful moments with your loved ones/ creating memories that matter
– disconnecting from social media 24/7 & stop feeling stuck to your laptop
– (re)discovering simple pleasures/ DIY/ reading/ writing/sewing, knitting, stitching…
–loving your quiet/introvert personality (yes, you ARE awesome the way you are)
– feeling safe, accepted, respected, understood for what you stand for
Cosiness works & The Hygge Planner is your ally to step up and stand for your cosiness/ happiness using the Danish lifestyle of Hygge.
We are proud to support you on your Hygge journey. Our content is designed for:
- Newbies: you are discovering Hygge or you’ve read some reviews about it. By the way, if you want to start feeling cosy at work, I got a blueprint for you. Click to check it
-Intermediate: you already have the essentials of Hygge in place and you’d like to implement it more regularly in your life (like how to plan hygge evening/ weekend/ travel/party)
– Advanced: This is our most advanced topic: how the Hygge philosophy can become a daily lifestyle that supports/ reframes your mindset to become the unapologetic version of yourself.
A place where cosiness comes true
be a writer be a long life student… (interest for introvert/ quiet lifestyle with a previous website) online biz owners since January 2015 6 years in event planning (can do it while in
Hi, I’m Ophélie and I’m the Unapologetic Hygge Strategist
I discovered The Litte Book of Hygge out of the blue in December 2016. I’m known for being pretty sceptical and not embarking easily on trends… especially if I feel they are just fad trends. At that time, I felt totally “out of order”, almost useless and incapable of creating something meaningful.
The night of Christmas, I stayed up to jot down all the ideas that were popping up into my brain as I was reading the book for the third time in a row.
I knew, that night, I had to share Hygge with YOU in a simple way because, at the end of the book, I was like:
“Ok, but how can I implement it easily?”
The first months were totally incredible, so many incredible people, ideas, projects: like The Hygge Lounge Online Community. I needed some days off to observe and decide what was the way to deliver substantive content for you & to keep it sustainable for me (and my team).
The solution was just in front of me: I’m not only the founder of The Hygge Planner. I am a the Unapologetic Hygge Strategist (I help you to plan hyggelig moments in your daily life).
Ready for more quirks?
You’ve read so far… You deserve some funny details about who I am.
– I’m an ISTJ (very quiet and analytical … but also very proud of being introvert)
– I’m lefty so I always think my products to be used by both hands (hello Monograms Mugs..)
– My first name comes from a Danish play written by Shakespeare (yes, it counts as a sign…)
-I’m close to Nature and there’s nothing more recharging for me than running outside
– I’ve been bullied from 12 to 18 by fellow kids: being shy and bright was like a curse to cure … because I remained silent, I thought I deserved their hatred.
– During my PhD, I had a major nervous breakdown (aka as burnout). This was my wake-up call: I should no longer hide or give up on who I am to please someone.