Come & Celebrate our 1-year anniversary!
It happens once a year and you show up on time. Lucky you!
A year ago, I launched The Hygge Planner as a safe place where people are encouraged to be unapologetically themselves, enjoying their own quirks, defying all the odds to be happy, confident, & capable.
12 months later, we’re there proud & determined to support your journey & to deliver actionable tips so you can plan a lifestyle that cares for you & your cosiness.
The Unapologetic Hygge Strategist/ Founder of The Hygge Planner
Are you tired to fit in when you can be a limited edition?
You’ve hidden yourself behind the curtains, crossing your fingers to be unnoticed… So have I.
You’ve said “YES” wayyy too many times when your mind screamed “Heck No!! That’s not you!” … So have I.
You’ve read all the self developments books around, trying to fix what’s NOT broken…. So have I.
You’ve tried to convinced yourself that there’s no room for you in this world when you’re not a Princess, living in pink, doing 5 yoga lessons per week, drinking green juice, & meditating with crystals… So have I.
What if you can be UNAPOLOGETICALLY YOU?
Why you should begin now
It takes ONE decision to change an entire lifestyle.
The Danish way of life (Hygge) is an easy actionable toolbox for people who experience some forms of anxiety. It’s a step by step process to (re)discover cosiness, to reframe our relation with time, and eventually a fantastic compass to support the unapologetic new you.
Let me show you…
How It Works
Download your package immediately
More questions? We've got the answers
The Face behind The Hygge Planner
- I’m an ISTJ (very quiet and analytical … but also very proud of being introvert)
- I’m lefty so I always think my products to be used by both hands
- My first name comes from a Danish play written by Shakespeare (yes, it counts as a sign…)
- I’ve been bullied from 12 to 18 by fellow kids: being shy and bright was like a curse to cure … because I remained silent, I thought I deserved their hatred.
- During my PhD, I had a major nervous breakdown (aka as burnout). This was my wake-up call: I should no longer hide or give up on who I am to please someone
- I’ve recently been diagnosed with High Functioning Anxiety & Adrenal Fatigue
- If I’m not writing another book or a play, you’ll find me drawing chibis, cooking bento, running long distance and hearing hard rock
Hit the + button to read the answer
Is is a digital or a physical product?
I'm not satisfied. Can I have a refund?
Is your payment process safe?
We value your security and your safety. We’re using a 256 bit encrypted system hosted by chec.io to process your banking data. At any moment, we NEVER have access to your data or any banking information.
How do your protect my personal data?
I'm already a member of The Hygge Lounge Community, what's in it for me?
You’ve got all listed above + the famous Tea Pot To Do List & 2 original posters to celebrate the anniversary. Did I mention that this updated package is 77$ ONLY 😉
If you didn’t get the code, please drop a line at email@example.com and Juniper will be happy to assist you.
I'm crazy about reading legal stuff, where's yours?
When do you close the cart?
Meeehhh, I'll be waiting until the next discount...
That said, I’m doing only 2 special per year: one for Thanksgiving & one for the Anniversary
So it’s up to you.
PS: Free Members of The Hygge Lounge Community DO HAVE access to early bird pricing, special paid offers. I’d love you to join the Lounge. Learn more at https://www.thehyggeplanner.com/newsletter