Welcome to The Hygge Planner Show Episode #52, today I’m talking about why Hygge is such a special feeling
Whether you’re turning your TV on, scrolling on IG, connecting with your friends on Facebook or just talking with your BFF around a moccaccino (lactose free thank you), you’ll end with the same topics over and over.
Especially when it comes to getting closer to Summer or to the end of the year: same ideas, same conversations, same magazine covers every year.
You’ve got everything from “Try Keto”, “A slimmer face in 4 weeks without surgery”, “Cleanse your cells with celery juice”, “Why lemon will save you from being left handed” to “What Kim K is using to be successful” or “How Yoga and meditation helps this Royal to run the world”
This everyday pressure to “Do More” is not a source of motivation, it’s a sure path to kill your joie de vivre one advice at a time (even if it comes from someone you cherish and respect the opinion).
In this episode, I’m sharing how I went from constantly chasing happiness to apply Hygge in my everyday life
In this episode, I’ll discuss:
- how to go from an outside need for happiness to a peaceful sense of inner freedom
- why Hygge was my wake up call to flip things upside down in my life
- why seeking freedom is a chance to seize more opportunities
- what I do to make Hygge a reality and not stay as a vague plan
- what I rely on every single day so I keep pushing forward no matter what
It’s time to rewind
Hygge rapidly became something I couldn’t live without cos:
- you leverage the power of cosiness every single day
- you realize that Hygge is more than a vague concept. It’s a full easy to implement lifestyle even if you’re a single mommy with 2 toddlers running all day.
- you mute all the pressure to be picture perfect 24/7. You deserve happiness not a fake perfection (BTW perfection is sooo boring).
- you appease your anxiety, your stress by making healthier choices.
- you break free from the urge to always do more. You should live more!
- you know how to recharge even if you just have 5 minutes per day.
- you make smarter, more sustainable, eco friendly choices for your home so you save money (without sacrifying the comfort)
- you decipher the marketer’s tricks that make you feel guilty when you don’t buy another useless products during an infomercial
If you need a hand to start implementing Hygge in your life, take a look at my 108 Done For You ideas at https://thehyggeplanner.com/essentially-hygge-108-done-for-you-ideas/
The best is yet to come.
Join the 2000+ members of The Hygge Lounge virtual community and get our FREE Manifesto when you confirm your subscription. check the details below.
It wouldn't be the same without your support. Share your love for The Hygge Planner, visit 👇🏻