Want A Cosy, Comfy, & Homey Life?Start By Creating A Hygge Inspired Comfort Zone
Today, it’s our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY for The Hygge Planner Show
A full year of podcasting with its ups, and its downs. But so much fun no matter what.
This episode is a wrap up from my first year in the podcasting world + a chance to thank you for showing up every Friday when I release a new episode.
Stay until the end, I may have some important news to reveal about season 2..
In this episode, I’ll discuss:
-1: What was awesome
– You (more than 10 000 listeners in just 29 episodes… ) it’s mind blowing
– I found a very funny and interactive medium to share more about Hygge
– The Hygge planner show has been featured in podcast review
– this first year was incredible, I didn’t really know what I was jumping into. I got so many emails, comments, people who join the hygge online community.
– a real blessing
-2: The hygge planner has gone through major ups and down,
– lot of doubt, hopes, gratitude,
– so many fears to tackle… (being quiet/ introvert… overcoming mean comments and rude critics) to inspire every person who take the time to listen, read, follow…
– not a traditional influencer who follows every bubble trends
– not trying to gather thousands and thousands of people for the sake of bragging about big numbers, it’s about making a difference, helping people to realize how awesome you are right now… how crucial the way we use time and manage time so that you feel safe and secured.
-3: What’s coming next season:
– Cosy Up Daily as the entry point to a cosier, safer, decluttered lifestyle. Don’t try to add another layer… but begin by making space in what you have. Make your planner works for you and not against you. → Unless you know how you use your time, you won’t be able to have a healthier lifestyle based on cosiness, hominess, safety, and comfort.
→ To make even more useful, I’ll be releasing a Deluxe Kit where I’ll be sharing the Sandwich method so you can frame your day with meaningful cosy rituals
- Seasonal Masterclass: 2-hour every seasonal change where I’ll guide you to close the past 13 weeks and to set up the next 13 weeks with Hygge, cosiness, hominess in mind. → very limited seats available to have time to help/ answer every question.
- 30-day Hygge: how to implement the Danish way of life (=Hygge) for people who want to stop fitting in & be unapologetically yourself –> you’ll learn how to create your own comfort zone (using the Essentials of Hygge) to feel confident
The best is yet to come.
Join the 2000+ members of The Hygge Lounge virtual community and get exclusive content, early bird access to free and paid opportunities.
Now, you can also support us on Patreon & learn how to practise Hygge on a daily basis. Learn more at www.patreon.com/thehyggeplanner
Hej! I'm Ophelie
Your Comfort Zone Advocate
I teach quiet women how to feel confident by implementing the first steps of the Danish way of life (Hygge).
Start your Hygge journey by reading the blog, or listening The Hygge Planner Show in iTunes.
PLUS When you join the FREE online community & you'll get never shared before trainings, goodies, early bird opportunities.