The Hygge Planner is based in France which means our Return and Refund Policy has to follow the EU regulations/ laws.
According to Europa.Eu (LINK) If you bought a good or a service online or outside of a shop (by telephone, mail order, from a door-to-door salesperson), you also have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days, for any reason and with no justification.
The 14-day “cooling off” period does not apply to all purchases. Some of the exemptions are:
- plane and train tickets, as well as concert tickets, hotel bookings, car rental reservations and catering services for specific dates
- goods and drinks delivered to you by regular delivery – for example delivery by a milkman.
- goods made to order or clearly personalised – such as a tailor-made suit
- sealed audio, video or computer software, such as DVDs, which you have unsealed upon receipt.
- online digital content, if you have already started downloading or streaming it
- goods bought from a private individual rather than a company
- urgent repairs and maintenance contracts – if you call a plumber to repair a leaking shower, you can’t cancel the work once you have agreed on the price of the service.
Due to the digital nature of our online courses, The Hygge Planner will provide a refund in the 14-day period after purchase (French Time) ONLY if you did not start to use any of our material (by downloading, watching, streaming or any other means).
To avoid any litigation, we have chosen an online course platform that tracks automatically which lesson/ module/ step/course you’ve opened. In case of dispute, the terms and conditions will be applied.
You can ask for a refund by sending an email at email@example.com in which you provide all the details needed (like invoice number, clear date of purchase). You do NOT need to provide a reason during those 14 days.
If you meet the EU requirements, we will proceed to the refund in a 48-hour frame (this time frame does NOT include the banking process and/or the time your bank service will take to manage the refund).