The One-Stop Shop for Hygge
(The Danish way of life made simple for Beginners who want cosiness & confidence)
Hygge Is A Feeling. You Can’t Buy It But You Can Learn It.
The simple way to add cosiness and hominess to your daily life with Online Courses,
Satisfy Your Hygge Tooth With Mini Products
Short/ highly actionable… Ready to use right off the bat. You’ll fall in ♥ with them
BONUS POINT: Share them on social media or refer a friend, you’ll unlock a discount during checkout (no code needed)
4 Seasons To Do list
Designed to become your cheerleader, BFF, real time virtual assistant.
With just ONE page per day, you can:
– plan your day
– organise your priorities
– track your meals
– monitor your water consumption
– and more…
108 Done For You Ideas To Achieve Hygge, Quiet Your Life, & Keep It Sustainable When You’re A Beginner.
Essentially Hygge is a comprehensive, easy-to-use mini guide to start your journey with Hygge (aka the Danish fine art of cosiness).
All you have to do is picking up one essential, read the description & choose in the list of ideas I’m giving.
The Hygge Trackers
31 boxes with a cute decor so you can monitor:
– your water consumption
– your meds
– your workout
– your routine
– and anything in between….
The Hygge Trackers are a collection of 4 trackers (one per season) that you can download, print, and use for your personal use.
Wrap your head around the idea of Hygge so you can go from creating a real life comfort zone to being confident in THREE simple steps:
👉🏻 Hygge Is a Feeling To Build Not To buy
The very first step you want to jump in if:
– You’ve heard about Hygge BUT you don’t really know what it means
– You don’t know where it’s from and if it’ll fit into your busy/ chaotic life
– You’re having a hard time balancing work & life without feeling guilty to spend 30 min in hot tub.
At the end of Hygge Made Simple, you’ll walk away with:
– The core principles of Hygge (aka Hygge is a mean to an end: being happy)
– The 3-step Hygge path to build confidence using Hygge
– How to achieve Hygge by taking the very first baby steps to see a lasting change (for you and your family)
⚠️ FIRST LAUNCH APRIL 2019 ⚠️
Let us help you
to take the first steps of Hygge
Cosiness & hominess made simple & real life friendly for people who live outside Denmark
When you send us a message you agree to share your email with The Hygge Planner so we can answer you and assist you properly.